Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Isn't life funny?

So my bed was sold on eBay and a nice guy from Orange turned up on Monday with his ute to pick it up. He handed me $133 cash for it - a 100-year-old piece of furniture (albeit a wobbly and battered one). That was just as well because I was just back from The Evil Supermarket, which had gobbled up $160 for half a trolley full of ... just stuff.
***
I was riding on my bike along the cycle path recently when I came across an elderly (and quite fit, I must say) lady riding the other direction. No helmet, just a head full of curlers. Wonderful.
***
My healthy eating has gone to pot - Heaven ice-cream, anyone? I'll be skipping Weight Watchers this week.
***
I think I have possibly spent too much time on my own (well, E excluded - but he's a toddler, not like a real adult human person) in recent days.
***
Oh yeah, things are real quiet.

No comments: