Saturday, January 19, 2013

Last year - Jan to June

It's funny, I think of myself as someone who likes to record the things going on in my life, but in actual fact I didn't spend much time on this blog at all in 2012. Oops!

So here I am, mid January, deciding I'd better do a quick catch-up. 2013 has not got off to a good start, with my home town of Coonabarabran being embroiled in the most horrific bushfire disaster so let's focus on last year, shall we?!

JANUARY

We started the year in the beautiful Barrington Tops. 

These cousins/besties had the best time together at their grandparents' place.

The little girl still looked little. 


I took what must surely be my favourite photo of Shaun EVER (sorry darl)!
FEBRUARY

It was back to school. Someone wanted in on the backpack action...

MARCH
We inherited my friend's elderly pussycat Ellie when she moved overseas.

She was VERY loved by a certain little lady. RIP Ellie...

APRIL

I only took 3 photos in April - this is one of them. Usual pre-bed shenanigans!
MAY

Captured Thea's "interesting" nap style. Not convinced wearing a backpack to bed is comfy, but hey, she did sleep.
JUNE

Ninjago-building action...

Feet. Still little.

Carrying a precious egg collected at Nanny's.

Ah, no wonder the stroller is now busted...

Scribbles in the winter sunshine. 




No comments: