Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stuff

I'm on leave from work at the moment for the boy's first-ever school holidays (how wonderful it's been - so lovely to have him around) and it's great to step away from a computer for a bit.

So, more pics than words ... baby's first playdough. She only ingested *some*...



There's been a bit of hero worship going on.



This girl, she is soooooo delicious. I could just eat her all up...



Ooh, here she is eating all up herself: pumpkin 'sausage' rolls I invented. There's no meat in them (not that I have anything against meat, I just didn't have any to hand) just mashed pumpkin, couscous, cheese, etc. I swear I nearly fell off my chair when she actually deigned to take a bite. Proves my theory that puff pastry makes anything taste OK.



And this is the reason I have been dreaming up pumpkin 'sausage' roll recipes. 16kg each. Yup...


3 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

Very cute. And my, Grandma, what big pumpkins you have!

Melody said...

Awesome! Must definitely try the puff pastry thing around here!

Can't believe how big both your kidlets are now - wow!

Super Sarah said...

Yup, put it in pastry and they will both eat it here at my house too! In the last two weeks we have made bolognaise pies, cheese and ham triangles and puff pastry pizzas. Wow, look at those pumpkins! YUM! So glad you are enjoying school holidays!